Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I don't understand....

I really don't understand why I can never get a Bass family photo with all 6 people in it. I think it has something to do with we can only take one shower at a time due to water pressure, someone has to hold the camera and four teenagers are not ever in the same room at the same time....... But I will say that starting a new chapter of life (have children graduating from high school) was not a sad one but one of joy, and I looking forward to seeing what God has for Jason in the next four years.
After a week in the hospital and a week at home on drugs, David still managed to get dressed up and celebrate the day!!! Very thankful !!!




2 comments:

Brian and Amy said...

Is Jason coming to Auburn?

Brian and Amy said...

Yes, we are in Auburn---in the basement.
Amy