Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sending my 15 off to Chicago for the day......

I love Chicago and it didn't take me very long to answer when Katie Ann ask if she could fly to Chicago with her Art class for the day. We left the house at 4:00am. They flew into Midway, took the train downtown, went to the Art Institute, took a outside walking tour of some of the city, had Chicago pizza, took the train back to the airport and flew back to Nashville. The famous "bean" when you can take your picture. Very cool.
On the train or subway heading into town. Don't know what point her friend was trying to make!

This picture I love because I actually get to see what they are doing. They took a drawing tour and got to sit at different paintings to do some drawing techniques. Love this one too!!! This is the little girl who didn't want to get on an elevator and now travels to cities for the day!




No comments: