Wednesday, March 17, 2010

They use to hate to dress up...............


I remember one Christmas Eve when I wanted Stephen to wear something nice to dinner. After it was all over, I wondered if it was worth the battle. So I didn't force it again. So what joy to see him getting dressed up and not complain!!! I think he may even think it was cool! Tux # 8 for Jason. He was ready to branch out from the "black". He wanted some color!

He wears t-shirts most days of the week, but when the time is right, he doesn't mind a tux!


2 comments:

Brian and Amy said...

Michelle, you asked where we're moving. We'll be in Auburn for the summer until we find out where Brian will have a job. He's applied at Vandy, Troy, Union (but Union doesn't look promising), and Auburn High.

Brian and Amy said...

Spanish Lecturer--if we get an interview we be sure to get up with ya'll.