Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Cards................


Why is it so hard to get a Christmas Card picture of four kids. First, they all need to be home. then it would be nice if they are not in T-shirts. So......... I thought Sunday after church would be a good time. Little did I know that Stephen didn't wash his hair but just ran water over it during his morning shower. The sad thing is that I didn't notice it until I got the pictures back.


Then the one with the tree......Caroline had a little trouble not getting emotional. The picture with the phone is when Dad called to see why we were not answering the phone in the house.
Then of course there is always a little play time. Needless to say, we don't have a picture for a Christmas card. We are looking into other options!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great looking kids!! Doesn't matter that you didn't get the "perfect" christmas card picture. The memories are what matters most!! Thanks for sharing your pics with us and keeping us up to date. We miss you all! Merry Christmas!

aimee games said...

Hey you guys!!!
Taking "The Christmas Picture"---always a procedure. I still have a roll of pictures with the 4 older ones (pre-Newton) in several similar poses, but all giggling excessively. I remember well what I was saying throughout the whole "shoot"--"Ya'll, you are all getting a spanking if you don't stop" (more laughter). "I'm going to send you all to your room!" ( more and more giggling). Looking at them, they were all wearing new fleece jogging outfits given them by their grandparents--that was funny enough in itself.
Hate to see KA's arm in such "stiff" circumstances. I wonder what God is telling her? We miss you guys so much.
aimee